Pay for your children’s college, without disrupting your own financial future.
Most people start saving for retirement as soon as they can, but haven’t considered the ever increasing costs of college education and the effects it can have on their savings and retirement income.
Let us assist you to create a plan to pay for your children’s education, without hurting yourselves financially.
Information to consider:
- The average cost of a four-year college increases 6.8% on average every year.
- The average cost for a four-year state school including room and board is $25,615 per year.
- The average cost of a private four-year college is $53,949 per year including room and board.
This means that a college education can cost you over $200,000 per child. Are you prepared to take on this kind of debt?
We can show you:
- The best way to pay for college for your family.
- How to maximize financial aid.
- How to pay for college on a tax-favored basis.
- How to make assets invisible to FAFSA.
- How to pay the least amount for college.
- How to have a guaranteed plan to pay for college, without sacrificing your lifestyle or retirement.
Our Best Products & Services
Learn how to eliminate your debt while increasing your savings.Learn More
Life Plan 360
Have a plan to pay for all of life’s events, planned or unplanned, without changing your lifestyle or going broke.Learn More
Hate taxes? So do we. Learn to minimise your tax liability for retirementLearn More
Annuities, by textbook definition, are a contract betweenLearn More